Friday, June 3, 2016

Zulu's are so gnarly. May 23, 2016

Helloooooo one and all to the Weekly email. <3

How are all of you???

I hope you are swell!

I'm the swellest of the swellest! :)

So we had 3 More baptisms this week!! That was awesome! It went really well! They were all sisters under the age of 15 that we have been teaching for a while! It was soooo good to see them be baptized! We were supposed to baptize 5 of them but 2 were out of town so we will just have to do them next week!!

Our investigator class was packed more than it ever has been!!! Like 6 of them had to go to another class because we didn't have enough room in there. We will have to move to a bigger room or something next week or maybe just go outside! hahaha but it was really cool and Nobuhle, the girl that we baptized my...second week here I think, has been called to teach that class and she did SO well! She is teaching like she has been in the church for years and she's asking such amazing questions and it's so so cool! :)

So the Senior couples in our area is the Taylors and they are just about to go home so our branch threw them a farewell party and it was sooooo amazing!! They had traditional Zulu dancers there (pictures included below) Who were doing some amazing crazy chants and dances and at the very end they even dabbed. (for those of you who don't know a "dab" Is just some weird pop culture dance move) but I freaking laughed soooo hard! So that was really really cool To see that!

I don't have a lot of time so i'll just have to end it here buuuuuut I love you all and I just want you all to know that I don't want to be anywhere else in the world  except for right here serving the people of Africa and most importantly serving my heavenly father who has already served me so much! :)

I love you allllll!!!

 Stay blessed!


Elder Eastmond

No comments:

Post a Comment