Monday, May 2, 2016

TRANSFERS, BIG BIG BIIIIG BUGS, AAAAANNND MY MIND IS BLANK BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING TO PUT HERE APRIL 18, 2016

ZANDI RAE IS THE CUTEST BABY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND THAT IS SUUUUUCH AN AMAZING NAME!!!! She is just so precious!!!

Soooooooo transfer news came and by some crazy crazy miracle, i'm going to be with my best friend in this whole entire mission ELDER GUMBO!!!!! If you remember he was in my district in my first area and he's literally the funniest guy i've ever met in my whole life. We were just friends instantly and we went on a couple of exchanges together and those were some of the most powerful lessons that i've ever taught on my entire mission! He's from Mozambique and he has 3 transfers left on mission! i'll add a picture of him. I don't know why but I just keep getting the BEST COMPANIONS!!! I'm really really realllllly looking forward to these next weeks!!! Oh so yeah that means that I will be moving areas! I'll be going to my third area. It's called Ezekeni and it's up by this place called New Castle. It's like 3 or 4 hours away from where I am right now and it's not by the beach at all! So that is kinda sad...BUT i've heard that it's the BEST branch in the entire mission! Even my mission president said that to me! So obviously I"m stoked for that!

So yeah becuase of that I don't have a lot of time today cause i have to go and pack and we've been running around all day and i have to wake up at 4 to start driving to the area soooo im really sorry for the short emails this week! I promise to send better ones!!!

Also I just saw the BIGGEST SPIDER I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE YESTERDAY!!!! This pictures literally doesn't do it ANY justice but its the exact same spider that Mad Eye Moody pulls out in Harry Potter 4 and starts flying it around the room. So go look at that and that is what was in my freaking house... We got it caught on a broom and then flushed it down the toilet but it was just soooo fast and i'm pretty sure that it's going to climb out of the toilet or something! I took a video of it but it's too big to send! ;,(((( But you'll see it one day! 

I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I'm so grateful for all of your support and love that you show me! I wouldnt be anything without you guys!!! 


Love Elder Eastmond (The Uncle)

No comments:

Post a Comment