Monday, May 2, 2016







Elder Lubamba (he was in my MTC group and is Elder Frederick's son) 






This is the view off into the valley from where the temple will be





Me and Elder Frederick by the picture of what the Durban Temple is going to look like!! <3





This shows how many people were there but it doesn't even show all of them and there were even more people behind me and it was just CRAZY






Me breaking ground 





This is going to be added to my "Random freaking cute african kid picture collection"







This is some DELICIOUS LASAGNA that elder Frederick made! 

(And I can't believe I just heard Parker say 'lasagna' and 'delicious' in the same sentence)







Whilst we were watching conference in our branch on sunday! Elder Uchdorf saying chewbacca was probably the funniest thing that I've ever heard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment