Monday, May 2, 2016

ELDER EASTERMOND March 28, 2016

Helllloooooo you! and you and you! I'm coming at you suuuper late today from Southern Africa! I'm sorry about that! It was a HECTIC day...i feel like I say that every P day...but it happened again so yeah...

This week has been slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Elder Frederick hasn't been feeling well like all week so it's been really hard to get out of the boarding... I feel really bad for him. He's been having really bad headaches and i guess just the aches in general but he says that it was a little better today so that was really good!

So needless to say I don't have a lot this week! It's always really rough when you can't get out of the boarding but I'm working really hard to stay positive and everything like that! :)

Easter Sunday was really really good! :) I just really love the Easter hymns and all that jazz! And Easter Sunday just always feel so so special! :) But i did miss the candy and painting eggs and everything like that...I'm never going to grow up! ;)

We were able to go over to Tracys house this week and her mother and her aunt were there and let me tell you, her mom was one of the funniest ladies that i've ever met in my whole life....hahahaha she was just sooo loud and laughed so much and everytime I said something funny she would high five me which just made me feel like I was a comedian! hahahaha But we are hoping to be able to teach Her mom as well! She seems pretty stubborn cause she has her own church and everything but we will see what we can do! :) 

We also had interviews with President Zackrison this week!!! They went suuuuper well! They will actually be our last interviews with him eveeeerrrrr. So crazy right? He will be doing zone conference next transfer and then next one after that he will be on a plane back to Murica. So crazy! I'm excited for the new mission president though! I'm sure that he will be great!

We have to get home but just remember that i love each and everyone of you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! But more importantly Heavenly father and Jesus christ love you. More than anyone can know. And because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice we can live with them again, be forgiven of our sins and live as families forever and ever and ever!

Tell someone that you love them!

Do something nice for someone!

Here is a quote that I love so so so much

Don't try to change the world. Find something you love, do that everyday for the rest of your life, and eventually the world will change. ~Macklemore

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Elder Eastermond


No comments:

Post a Comment