Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 9, 2016

So it will be a short group email today caaaauuuussseee not a lot of $ or Time!

It was obviously AMAZING TO SKYPE MY FAMILY YESTERDAY! Shout out to mothers EVERYWHERE! Without you, none of us would be here. Literally. So thank you all! Especially to my beautiful amazing mother! I LOVE YOU <3

This week was, do I even have to say it??? AMAZING. Sister Muhle and Sister Joice were confirmed members and given the gift of the holy ghost and that was just awesome to watch! :)

We Had A zone conference. The LAST zone conference with President Zackrison! I can't believe he's already leaving! Time just moves soooo quickly! But it was wonderful! We talked about revelation!

And LIKE ALL OF MY BEST FRIENDS GAVE THEIR LAST TESTIMONIES!!! Elder Aygeman (my baba) is going home this transfer and I think I'm going to cry, Elder Kaitoo Is going home next transfer and elder Gumbo Is going home in 2 transfers! It's soooo sad but it's also really exciting! I love those guys and they have all taught me soooo much! :)

ummmmmmmmmmmmm Yeah that's the biggest points of this week. I only ate rice like 6 times so that's a record ;) hahaha

I love you all sooo much! Obviously thank you for all of the support and love you give me! I couldn't do it without all of you!

Loves

Elder Eastmond


No comments:

Post a Comment