Monday, February 29, 2016

I LOVE CAPITAL LETTERS

SO I love you all so so so so much! Today has been the most hectic p day I've ever had in my life and it is currently8:30 at night and we have NO time to email BUT we might be given some extra time to email tomorrow so that will be nice! But I'll just hit some of the highlights of the week.

On tuesday we had exchanges with the zone leaders and I was in the area Kluff with Elder Matlala the ZL and he had no appointments so we went tracting in a rich white person area for 4 HOURS and i've found out how mean white people are ;) Their house are all just so massive and gated and so you have to ring little buzzers before you can even get in and they always just hang up the buzzer right when you say the word missionary. hahaha so usually it is impossible to contact anyone in areas like that BUT we were able to take 3 peoples numbers down! Which might not sound like much but it's actually a HUGE accomplishment! hahaha

In our own area we were able to get a total of 9 NEW CONTACTS! 2 of them are families!!! I'm just soooo stoked out of my mind about it and I just want to sit here and write and tell you everything but I can't :( But basically what really helped is we found this less active guy named Nathi and he's just one of the sickest people of I've ever met. He just makes everyone laugh sooo fetching hard and he knows EVERYONE in Molweni. We actually got him to come to church too which was awesome cause he hasn't been in forever. And we brought him around with us for 2 days for lessons and he showed us some of his friends and those are the people that we contacted! It was just soooo nice to meet some new people! I'm really really stoked to see where these people go!

We had to go to Durban today to get our car serviced cause it was having a lot of problems and we had to go during rush hour which was HORRIBLE!! South African traffic is absolutely horrible. And then we had to drive BACK to our area to grab some stuff at our boarding and then we had to go BACK to durban cause we were having an activity at President's house and we still don't have our car so we had to borrow one and we have to go BACK to durban in the morning duing rush hour traffic <3 and get them again. so it's been suuuper fuuuunnnnnn ;) 

ALSO the weather has been HECTIC! You know The other side of heaven movie when there is a MASSIVE storm??? That's about what it looked like here one night. And there were trees falling on cars and stuff and some people in durban were actually killed from trees and yeah the weather is HECTIC. I think that I'm going to break this caps lock button. I've been touching it WAY too much today!

OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL I'M SOORRY I CANT TELL YOU MORE BUT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE DEETSTOMORROW!!! :D 

WUVS.

HUGS AND KISSES

LOVES e.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment