Thursday, March 17, 2016

Transfers, Temples......turnips...i guess....i just needed another t word.

HELLO ONE AND ALL. And to all a goodnight.

Good morning.

I love you all.

This week has been hectic.

today has been hecticer. 

So I don't have a lot of time today because the power is out at the chapel and so we are at our branch presidents house and he only has 1 computer for like all of us so we just all have to be brief!

BUT we received the transfer news on Saturday! Drum roll

drum

drum 

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

I'm staying in Moloweni! Hahaha obviously! But I will be receiving a new companion! So Elder Waeni is going to Lesotho and my new companion is Elder Frederick!! I don't know if yall remember but I've talked about this guy before and I'm sooooo excited! He's just the craziest guy ever. he's from Cape Town and he's soooo funny! I will get him on Tuesday!

In other news the Temple Groundbreaking for the Durban Temple was announced and it will be on the 15th of April and if you think that's cool just hold on to your hats folks because the best part is coming. Drum roll

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

drum

I GET TO GO TO IT!!!!! There are only 2 stakes that get to go to it. The Durban Stake and The Hillcrest stake and I'm the hillcrest stake!!! So that's literally the best thing that has happened this week! IT is going to be sooooo amazing to be able to see that! :)

The weather has been hotter than boiling water.

Annnnd my times up so I gotta split like a banana but just know that I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you!

Till next times boys and girls.

Work hard, Play harder.

E>E>


No comments:

Post a Comment