Monday, February 1, 2016

Molweni Durban

My precious family! :) Everyone sounds wonderful! Please stay that way. ;) 

So this email will be pretty quick because we are running around a ton today and packing and stuff and it's just hectic with transfers! But tomorrow I'm going to my new area! It's a township called Molweni in Durban! I've heard they have church at a school and everything so that will be pretty interesting! :) My new companion is Elder Waeni. I haven't met him before but I'm sure that he is just Lekker! :) 

I'm sad to leave this area. You always have a special attachment to your first area! I love love love all of the members here and our converts especially but I know that I'm going where the lord wants me! :) And Elder Grange is coming to replace me! For those of you who don't know he was in my MTC group and like my best friend out here so I'm waaaayyy stoked about that! I know my people are in good hands! :)

I love you all so much and I ask for your prayers during this transfer! :) Thanks for all of your amazing support and love that you show me! Remember that i love you so much but more importantly your heavenly father loves you. He reeeeaally truly knows us better than we know ourselves and he loves everything about us!

I love you all! 

Elder Eastmond_e_e_

No comments:

Post a Comment