Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day! :) Write someone a letter, buy someone chocolates, give someone a hug, smile at someone, tell someone that those shoes look nice, spread the love because love is the best thing that we can give! :) Other than the gospel...psych because the gospel IS LOVE!! ;)

We had a ton of meetings this week! One of which was Zone Conference! The main topic of the whole thing was to Preach Repentance and Baptize Converts. The first presidency reeaaally wants missionaries to focus on new people instead of so much less active work. Sometimes that can be hard becuase we want to strengthen the branch before we bring in new people but we have a loooot of part member families in our branch so we are going to see if we can teach some of the nonmembers in the families! Pray for us! :)

This random little girl on the streets ran at me and head butted me in the legs and started punching me so that happened.

Our tire went flat after zone conference so that happened.

I lost my backpack and I was so sad but then I found it so that happened.

It's been SOOOO foggy here lately which is way cool! But it's suuuper creepy at night driving through foggy forests and whatnot...so that happened.

Every one calls me Mulungu which is white person so I learned umuntu mnyama which means black person and they laugh so hard! ;) So that happened :)

So a lot happened this week but that's the most part of it! :) 

Something really cool that I like about this district is that we have nightly devotional together every night and we go around and share a tender mercy that the lord has shown us that day! it's really nice! You start seeing the hand of the lord in your day sooo much! But something that I want to share with you guys this week is that I'm so grateful that the Lord keeps me safe. This area can be pretty dangerous with crime and also the roads and everything like that but the lord knows that us as missionaries are on his errand and as long as we are doing what we are supposed to, he will keep us safe! and if not that MMA fighter showed us some self defense moves that we can use.... ;) I'm just kidding mom I won't do that ;)

But I love you all so much and I hope that you have a lekker week! :)

Stay safe, stay smart, stay swell! :)

Love you!


-E.E-

No comments:

Post a Comment