Monday, November 30, 2015

Short but sweet

Hello family!!!! :) I love you all soooo much! :) This email might be a little short because we have to pay for emailing and I have like no money left until Wednesday... soooooo I have like no time but I will type fast! :) Grandma I got your package and I've already eaten like all of it...the food not the box...thank you soooo much! :) Tyler and Mandy I also got your package! Thank you soooo much! :) I just love elmo...also that piggy bank....didn't survive the trip.... hahaha I'll send a picture...hahaha 

So the highlight of this week was the baptism that we had yesterday!! :) We cleaned the font on saturday and it literally took allllll day! I'll tell you more about that adventure next week! And Aygeman has all of the pictures so I'll also have to get them from him later! But trust me, it was quite a feat! HAhaha But we finally got it all cleaned up and ready for The baptism! We were able to baptize sne and the 3 sithole kids! I baptized the 8 year old and the 10 year old and they are just the cuuuutest little kids ever! :) The water was sooooo cold and sne screamed when she was going down into the water! Hahaha it was really really funny! :) I'm sorry that i can't talk more but I'll tell you everything next week! I love you all! I'm glad that thanksgiving was awesome! :) I love you all so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment