Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pink eye

Hi family
This one is going to be a little shorter today cause I spent more time on personal emails! BUT it was still a reaaaally good week!!! 

So we met a family that just moved in called the Sitole's! They Lived here 5 years ago and then moved but now they are back! The mom is a single mother of 8 kids and 4 of them are old enough to be baptized...soooo we are preparing them for the 22nd of November!!!

She isn't being baptized this week! Someone died in her family so she had to go out of town but we are going to baptize her on the 22nd as well! But Sister Zime is all ready to go and I am giving a talk during church about baptism and Elder Aygeman is baptizing her! 

We talked to Brother Zwelli and he had a black eye and stuff and he said that a gang is like after him...sooo he's probably moving to Durban...so I don't think we are going to get to baptize him but we will see! I'm praying for him! 

So the coolest thing this week was on thursday. I woke up and I looked in the mirror and my right eye was all red and puffy and I could tell that it was pink eye. And I was SO sad cause I wouldn't be able to work for like a week at least and pinkeye is the WORST! So I went and prayed and just asked if I could be healed...then I went to the mirror and it was gone. My eye was completely fine....MIRACLES ARE AMAZING. Seriously this church is so true. A real faith builder right there! :)

This Sunday was AMAZING!! We had 66 people there! the chapel was completely full!!!! It was a record breaker for this branch! :) I was really happy about that! :)

This week was great and I'm so grateful for all of your prayers and I love you all!!! I'm learning so much and I know without a shadow of a doubt that this church is true. I don't know what I would do without it! :)

Love you all!!!


Love Elder Eastmond




BUG OF THE WEEK

So I don't have a picture...but remember last week's bug of the week? The moth?? Well this week's bug of the week is the ants that live in my house....they literally ate the entire moth in a single day. So the moth died inside our house and was just laying in a corner when we left the house. Then we came back and the ants had completely taken it apart. It was completely gone...yeah that's crazy.

This concludes another BUG OF THE WEEK



No comments:

Post a Comment