Saturday, September 19, 2015

Quick note

We have a little time to write today as well! I still don't even know when our actual P day is but I'll figure it out eventually! Hahaha I totally remember when we went to the creamery! So good. Mcdonalds is definitely not as good! hahaha

But Johannesburg is AMAZING! It's so weird that all the cars drive on the other side of the road though! I felt like we were gonna die when we were riding to the MTC! But the time difference is crazy! Even though I I was tired from the flight, I still woke up at like 12:30 last night and totally felt like it was time to wake up! So weird! Then is was impossible to get back to sleep but I don't feel that tired today so that's good! 

But we all woke up pretty early and we went out and played soccer! Or football I guess... haha but it's so sweet here! There is a football pitch, a volleyball court, a basketball court, cricket stuff, rugby balls, foosball, and A PING PONG TABLE!!! But alllll the ping pong balls are broken... I'm so mad! I'll have to wait before I can woop on all of the other Elders! ;) Seriously though it's been so fun! All of the Elders here are soooo awesome and we are all just like best friends!! Already! It's so cool! 

Well I love you guys and I hope that everything is going just swell! I'll talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment